CTcue is an on-premise privacy-by-design platform that empowers care providers, researchers and information intelligence staff to search in their Electronic Health Record (EHR).
Finding patient data in Electronic Health Records is challenging and time consuming. Challenging, because the data may appear in both structured and unstructured formats. Time consuming, because there are many records and lots of details. To tackle this we developed a user-friendly search engine attuned to and focused on the end user.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to improve deployments, maintenance and monitoring of on-premise installations. These on-premise virtualised environments vary in OS configuration, resource specification and complexity. As CTcue is growing, we are looking for robust approaches to maintain these environments with security in mind.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of remote hospital infrastructure using a pull-based orchestration suite
- Delivering secure, scalable and optimized infrastructures
- Uphold high security standards in company processes and infrastructure
- Software Development Life Cycle infrastructure maintenance
- Collaborate to conceptualize new requirements, implementations and other infrastructure changes
- Document the infrastructure and automations
- Centralised monitoring infrastructure for on-premise deployments
- Hardening infrastructure
- At least 5 years of experience managing infrastructure.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) such as Terraform, Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience managing databases such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL or Elasticsearch
- Solid understanding of networking and security (IPSEC, L2TP VPN)
- Comfortable with both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with distributed infrastructures and virtualized environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- €45.000 – 60.000 salary range
- Environment where all ideas are welcome and help out colleagues where possible
- Opportunity to develop yourself and try out your own ideas
To apply for the position or a chat, please contact Bernd van der Veen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity
CTcue is not able to make any visa/working permit arrangements.