Full Stack Developer
CTcue gives healthcare professionals direct access to the data they need and empowers them to answer research questions themselves. Most health data is entered as text into the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and their potential remains mostly unused. Manually searching for patients is a major hurdle and adds immensely to the burden on hospitals. Using information retrieval and natural language processing, CTcue unlocks the value of health data. We are developing a user-friendly search application focused on doctors, healthcare support personnel and business intelligence units.
- Write, review, and maintain code primarily in TypeScript (Node.js and Angular).
- Integrate with PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
- Build new features from inception to deploying in a hospital.
- Be curious and an independent learner.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience with software development.
- Experience with a strongly typed language like TypeScript, Go, Java etc.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MS SQL.
- Experience with document-oriented databases like Elasticsearch.
- Passionate about improving the healthcare system.
- Likes to work in a challenging, fast moving environment.
What we offer
- €45.000 – 65.000 salary range
- Work closely with product owners and designers.
- Environment where all ideas are welcome and help out colleagues where possible.
- Opportunity to develop yourself and try out your own ideas.
To apply for the developer position or a chat, please contact Joran Rood at email@example.com
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity
For this position you must be able to work in the Netherlands. CTcue is not able to make any visa/working permit arrangements.