CTcue gives healthcare professionals direct access to the data they need and empowers them to answer research questions themselves. Most health data is entered as text into the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and their potential remains mostly unused. Manually searching for patients is a major hurdle and adds immensely to the burden on hospitals. Using information retrieval and natural language processing, CTcue unlocks the value of health data. We are developing a user-friendly search application focused on doctors, healthcare support personnel and business intelligence units.
- Write and maintain code in TypeScript.
- Implement features across our stack.
What we are looking for
- Passionate about improving the healthcare system.
- Likes to work in a challenging, fast moving environment.
- Eager to learn.
What we offer
- €30.000 – 45.000 salary range.
- Work closely with product owners and designers.
- Environment where all ideas are welcome and help out colleagues where possible.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced developers.
To apply for the developer position or a chat, please contact Shane Husson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity
For this position you must be able to work in the Netherlands. CTcue is not able to make any visa/working permit arrangements.